Thursday 31 May 2012

Why have I never seriously considered home cleaning wipes before? A friend recently said she uses floor wipes and I thought, it must be hard to clean the whole floor with a wipe. Then I saw them on special offer today in the Co-op and got 2 for 1. I need a few more sets of 2 for 1 and then I need to place each pack in a strategic hidden place. The plan is not to use them for 'proper' cleaning, no, that's not how you use them. You just pull one out as you pass by a wipe spot, and swipe round somewhere as you are passing. Thus prolonging the time between 'real' cleaning. It's genius. Am I a terrible housewife??
My son has spent 2 hours at Beer Quarry Caves this evening. He is in the 'pebble chorus'. There is going to be a recording tomorrow night of a song written by someone local, the children are actually scraping and bashing together pebbles to the music. Tonight was a rehearsal. We have tickets to attend tomorrow night. It's a busy day tomorrow, it's the school jubilee picnic and singing show for us parents. I am really excited. I am less excited about applying the union jack false nails on my daughter before we leave in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment