Tuesday 22 May 2012

For me, there is only one type of love. There are many other things like adoration, passion, respect, trust,desire and support but love stands alone and is none of these other things. Out of all the people in the world, there is only one person that I love that I chose to love. That I wasn't born to love or that wasn't born to be loved by me. That is my husband. The love I have for him is pure and deep and everlasting. It's the same as the intrinsic love that I have for my children. That is the love that I want to express freely with him. Unclouded by other emotions, relinquished from the ties of passion and respect. When this love between us flows freely, everything else falls into place. There is no particular way of expressing this love, you can't show this love in it's honest form through any particular act. It is just flowing from the soul. It can be felt by the one you love if it is allowed to flow freely between two people. I need kindness and warmth, cooperation and the strength that comes from being two, from being together and united in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment