Wednesday 23 May 2012

I haven't blogged yet and it's nearly midnight, on what seems like the longest day ever! It's been draining for lots of reasons but mostly due to a meeting yesterday, and then today with my sons teacher. There was an incident yesterday where he wrote on a wall at school. He wrote a 'bad' word, although he assures me he wrote luck! The talk with his teacher was more about his individual education plan but she did chat about his low moral and general lack of confidence which is all very sad.
This evening he has been on a mammoth bike ride with scouts, he wanted to take his mobile phone and I wouldn't let him so he was very upset with me. He didn't get home until 9.30 which is just too late for a 10 year old. He needed a second dinner and a bath when he got back so didn't get to bed until way too late. After all his tears at school over the last few days combined with the physical exhaustion of the bike ride, and the late night, I am sure he will be a mess tomorrow.
I have half lino tiled the porch, collected a picnic bench from Honiton and participated in year 1 PE today amongst all the other things so it has been epic. I am too tired to reflect on it all now. My bed is calling me................

No comments:

Post a Comment