Saturday 19 May 2012

I'm having a relapse today and feeling pooped and ill again. The dog flap hasn't been fitted because we need to borrow an angle grinder. I have re-arranged the building site of a kitchen for the 100th time but I haven't done a lot else. The curry was yum and the kids all really enjoyed their busy days.

As you can see, the make-up artists did their stuff at Back to Broadway. She had glass shards in this fake arm injury, with a black eye, bashed head and bleeding nose, when she arrived back, she came in crying and my friend who brought her back ran in saying there had been a terrible accident. I momentarily forgot about the make-up workshop and genuinely thought there had been an accident! How gullible am I?
She brought home some extra fake flesh, and has been doing her own mock injuries all afternoon. Paintballing was also a huge success.
The hangers arrived so I shall be tackling the wardrobe situation tomorrow. We also have the task of presenting Hugo, the class teddy bears weekend antics. This is going to be extra difficult as the printer has decided to pack up. It always does that just when you need it the most. I think we will use my sons new powerpoint skills and put it together on a disc.
The olympic torch is in Exeter tomorrow. I have half thought about going, I think parking will be a nightmare. Might wait till it passes through Lyme Regis!


No comments:

Post a Comment