Friday 25 May 2012

Just watching Plan B on Alan Carr. He's such an arrogant twat but it's annoying because he does do good music and films. I just can't bring myself to like him. The children have just gone to bed which is ridiculous. I should be in bed already. Have you seen the Estrella Beer advert? It has an orange Mehari in it, just like the one my husband owned when we first lived in France. It brings back the memories of him crawling up hills with all his gardening equipment in the back. We must have been mad to spend our £4000 on such a vehicle but in a way I am glad we did.
We have had our grown up day today. My husbands day off while the children are at school. It hasn't been restful but it has been productive. The porch now has full lino, we collected the futon I won on ebay in Sidmouth for 99p, the lawn has been mowed and the whole house has been hoovered. We have laid on a full vegetarian bbq which is a challenge and our friends and their kids have been and left and I think they had a good time. I have eaten bits and pieces and drunk some rose and now I am again vey ready for my bed. My son seems on an even keel today and my daughter is as bonkers as ever. She gained a golden ticket from her teacher today for writing a 12 page story about  fish fairy during golden time while everyone else played. I spoke to my 87 year old Grandma this morning who is so on the ball and very interesting to talk to. She shared her views on this weeks question time and what she feels about David Cameron and austerity measures. Just imagine being 87. I think that's quite incredible. It will be 2061 if I ever reach the age of 87. OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment