Saturday 26 May 2012

Today has just felt like one big moment. I would like to put today in a bottle, put a cork in it and keep it forever. Today's been rich. It hasn't been perfect, there have been some tears, some bust ups and a few things didn't go to plan, but I have soaked up my beautiful family along with the sunshine, all the long day through.Water fights and paddling pools, the lovely garden centre and delightful plants in pretty Colyton. Plants then planted with love and care into out heavenly little garden. An unplanned stop off at the bike shop and a fabulous new pink bike for my lovely little girl. A boys bass fishing trip, with no catches but no mind either, and a girls bike riding visit to the park and car park, ending in triumph as she rode along whispering to herself 'just be confident, just be confident' and then a beaming face as she shouted 'I'm doing it Mum, I'm doing it'!!!! All topped off with a change of frock and pub dinner with the dogs in the garden at The Kings Arms. My cup runneth over. Devon is scrumptious on lazy summer days, wild flowers bimble in the hedgerows, smiling people bob along and people play all sorts of loud music in their cars with the windows open and I love that. I even made iced tea today, and iced coffee. I wouldn't swap what I have now for all the tea in China. I even got to watch The Voice when I got home on iplayer so I am one very happy bunny. Tomorrow the forecast is for rain. Booooooooooooooooo. There is a party at the Underfleet Park for the children with a climbing wall and circus skills area and drop slide and all sorts of other cool entertainment from 2-5pm. I really hope it doesn't rain too much. My daughter can take her bike and her and my beautiful boy can ride around together. We haven't been crabbing yet this year, we must go crabbing. We all love that. I'm sure that would freak the doggies out.
How have you all spent this magical day? Leave me a comment if your day has been special in some way. I am off to my lovely clean bed now, and I am sure I shall sleep with a smile on my face. I will probably have aching cheeks in the morning lol. Night night all. Love to everyone xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment