Wednesday 4 July 2012

What was I thinking, not wearing wellies to the marshes! What a doughnut. It was shin deep in places and inevitably water crept into my boots via the zip. One foot is soggier than the other. Fortunately, no children fell in during pond dipping, or even fell in the mud, and they all had a fantastic time with Meg the Ranger. It didn't rain, well not too much, which seems to be all we can be grateful for this summer. My daughter will find out whose class she is in next year on Friday. The classes will be mixed year 1&2, so she has the chance of having the same teacher again. This could be negative, because it might mean it is a bit 'samey' but she LOVES her teacher so much, that I think she will be upset if she is put in another class. We will just have to present the positives, whatever the decision. My son also finds out, but his choices are devil and deep blue sea, so either way, it doesn't really matter!
What to cook for dinner is presenting me with problems at the moment. There is no good reason, other than it seems to be a total chore. I really am not feeling inspired. I would quite happily live on takeaway this week, or salad and picky bits if it was actually summer.
The bills are all paid, and the account is practically empty and the holiday is not yet booked. Why is there so much month left at the end of the money?

No comments:

Post a Comment