Tuesday 3 July 2012

Car passed the MOT yippee! School this morning went well, but dare I mention it again, the rain is torrential. It's the school play tonight, we got soaked on the way home and had to change, so I imagine we will get soaked again, and have to sit through the show all soggy and wet.
I had a coffee and a lovely chat this afternoon with my dear friend. Really nice people, who are decent, and on the same wavelength, are hard to come by, and I am so lucky to have found my friend, her husband and her gorgeous son.
We have been checking out flights and dates for our trip back to France. My husband is struggling to get the right dates off from work, the price of flights varies so massively and there are so many things to coordinate. Why are things so complicated? Dog sitters, hire cars, airport parking at this end and/or lifts to and from airports. If we manage to sort it all out, it will be a miracle. Anyway, thats my moan for the day over. Hubby is due shortly and we must dash to collect the car and get to the show.........

No comments:

Post a Comment