Thursday 12 July 2012

Swimming this morning was lovely, nice to see the pool with it's roof on finally, so the torrential rain didn't matter. It matters here though! Water plopping off the light bulb in the kitchen, and splashing in a pan on the window sill. Glad the flights are booked, they had gone up a further £50 but nowt can be done but to grin and bear it. Since the time we arrived at the airport a day late for our flights, I am totally paranoid about making reservations. Car park is also booked, and Mrs Tomlin is all set to take on the dogs. Pheweeeee. Just awaiting passports now.
Mac cheese is prepared, so I spose I'll be heading back to school to collect the 4 kiddies shortly. IN THE BLOODY RAIN YUK!!!!! Just learned that some friends attempted to get to Lyme to see the Olympic torch on it's journey and aborted the mission, so I don't feel so bad now about deciding not to bother.
My course leader for next year has reviewed my assignment, and her comments were favourable. I'm chuffed. She also informed me that we shall be spending the night camping on the 5th October, and now has me down as the 'outdoorsy type' from my assignment. Lol, she's barking up the wrong tree there. One night should be OK. She said there are 10 places in a yurt, but the rest would have to be in tents, and that actually it would be nice if we were all in tents. I could hardly say, book me a place in the yurt please could I? I'm rather disappointed, I've always wanted to have a go in a yurt. Camping without alcohol is no fun at all! This is where we're going.
http://www.embercombe.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=160

No comments:

Post a Comment