Sunday 15 July 2012

I should just ignore my hair, then I wouldn't get so fed up about it. I know I shouldn't, I know it's only hair, but it's horrible! I should console myself with the fact that even when it's longer it doesn't look nice, but I can at least hide behind it a bit when it's longer. I feel terrible stressing about hair when there are people with real things to stress about. Maybe I need a good hat?
It's not sunny, hubby is at work and I am trying to smile and be cheerful. I am taking the children to Pecorama (gardens, train ride and play areas in Beer) at 1pm. It's free entry today, and we've never been. We're meeting some of the children's friends there so I can't back out, I can't back out anyway because the children are expecting to go. I don't feel like it at all. Never mind, I'm sure it will be OK once we get there. This week is hectic with a capital H. Son has a walk from Beer to Branscombe on Monday, daughter has class party and needs party clothes, Tuesday I am helping in year 2, Wednesday is my daughters celebration assembly and I'm helping all day with year 5/6 fun day, then it's Rainbows Olympic event and Scouts fishing trip. Thursday is my son's celebration assembly, and friday is the last day and toy day. Parents are also invited on Tuesday or Thursday to watch a powerpoint of year 1's highlights at 3pm. Oh, and my son has swimming on Tuesday and Thursday. I think that's most things school related covered. It's the Marshes on Monday for the last Junior Rangers and we are all invited there to see a presentation too.... I'm bound to forget something!

No comments:

Post a Comment