Monday 2 July 2012

Sorry to go on about the weather but OMG OMG!!!! This is ridiculous. It's freezing cold, windy and raining non stop. I've had a very unpleasant morning trying to sort out a car insurance cock up of huge proportions at loads of extra cost to me, followed by passport nightmares, french electric bill disasters, MOT headaches and general paperwork blues. With all that, and a back drop of stormy winter weather, I am more than ready for holidays of some kind. Sadly, my holidays will be mostly spent cleaning, sorting and repairing and decorating in France. At least one can hope that the weather will be good. Aside from all that joy, I have noticed the onset of jowls. I was so busy stressing about my wrinkles and crows feet, that the jowls and the equivalent of bingo wings on my inner thighs had temporarily escaped my notice. The jowls are now much more noticeable because, since my fabulous new haircut wouldn't go right after 3 days, I have chopped bits off my hair daily, resulting in a short, escaped from mental hospital style, that now shows off my jowls and leaves me nothing to hide behind at all. They say we make our own destiny, so I think I have been using the wrong ingredients in life! I need to sort out my filing, eat healthily and stop smiling or smile more to combat the jowls. Incidentally, is there a name for inner thigh bingo wings? Does anyone else suffer, and what can one do to combat them?

No comments:

Post a Comment