Friday 15 June 2012

Today I finally had a really good haircut and have found someone that I like and trust to cut my hair well, which is truly fantastic. The day then disintegrated.... I couldn't find my car in the car park, after much searching and retracing steps we concluded that it must have been stolen! We were gobsmacked and quite upset. We contacted the police, the community officer visited, we informed the insurance company etc and then about 3 hours later I thought again about the train of events, and in a eureka moment, I realised I had left the car in Tesco's car park since Wednesday morning! I think I am losing my mind. I have given everyone a good laugh as I announced the crime immediately on facebook. I shan't be so hasty next time.
Has this type of thing happened to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment