Thursday 21 June 2012

I'm just destined to have shit hair! I had my hair cut last week and it looked really nice, now it looks awful, god knows why, and I can't do anything with it! Sister in law has arrived. I have made a felt hand puppet of a cheetah this morning at school, cleaned and tidied the house as best I could in the time left over, and cooked veggie lasagne and have now been left downstairs alone with the wine.... not to mention having the kids friends for tea and managing to serve up a jar of pasta sauce in an unpleasing way... think the sauce pasta ratio was not right! Even though it was the jar of preferred carbonara, and I usually make my own!
Anyway, this is midsummers eve and it feels more like midwinter. Sis in law has a stinking cold so I imagine it has my name on it for next week. School summer fete on Saturday, which will undoubtedly be rainy. Can you tell, I'm feeling really positive at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment