Sunday 22 April 2012

This is my first entry so I haven't really found my voice yet, I am half hoping to get called away by children or the phone so that I can think some more about what to write but I am being left well and truly alone this morning!

This blog is inspired by my great aunt. When I was at university she sent me a text about happiness which I still have and will show you now.

I know that some of this is difficult to read but I just wanted to include the original copy.

I truly believe that gratitude is the key. The problem is that knowing gratitude, and actually feeling it are different things!












Well today is a very typical April day full of sunshine and very welcome showers. Husband is at work and children are each in different rooms, daughter aged 6 currently working her way through every episode ever made of Icarly, and son aged 10 is in the world of James Bond on the xbox. Thinking about baking biscuits later and maybe inviting some friends over for the children to drag them away from their screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment